Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stylish Blog Award!


I was so shocked when I was contacted from Amie Ann at
She gave a me a Stylish Blogger Award!

That gave me a lot more confidence in my blog and some motivation to keep going! I have a few more Valentine's Day projects that I want to finish up before the season is over. I can't wait to start them! They are going to be super cute!

According to the rules of the Stylish Blogger Award I must first thank the person who gave me the award (done), tell 7 things about myself, and share 7 blogs that I love.

So here are the 7 things about me:
1. I sleep with one foot out of the covers every night. For some reason that helps regulate my body temperature. If it is inside the covers I just get too hot! LOL
2. I started crafting back in October/November when I had TMJ surgery. At first it was a way for me to keep my mind off of my pain but now I've been home from work for 2 months on medical leave and I've been crafting up a storm!
3. I go back to work on Tuesday and I'm really hoping that does not put an end to my crafting!
4. The name of my blog was inspired by an awesome deal on red berry vines that I got at Michael's after Christmas sale.
5. I'm babysitting the girls down the street tonight and I have a craft that we are going to make (it will be posted tomorrow).
6. My husband and I have been married for 1 year and 4 months
7. I have one of the best dogs ever! His name is Sammy and he's a golden retriever.

Now for the 7 blogs that I read on a daily basis and think deserve the Stylish Blogger Award are:

and I know that this is already a big blog, but I really like:

Thank you again to Amie Ann from http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, you're too nice! I love you blog and your crafts, by the way. I thought of something the other day that I'd like you to make ... but can't remember at all what it was. When it comes back to me, I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for passing the award on to me! I'll be posting about it soon!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award Steph!!! And thanks SO much for our award!!! You are a sweetheart!!! :) We're so glad you are our new bloggie friend!

    ReplyDelete